How To Cure Insomnia All By Yourself


 

"If I could only stop tossing and turning — over and over — during the night. I just want to awaken refreshed without brain fog, a brief temper, and low energy."

How to Overcome Insomnia All by Yourself: Your Healthy Sense of Self Guide to Getting an honest Night's Sleep


My sleepless nights began after the birth of my first daughter. Insomnia reared its ugly head and took a stronghold as soon as maternity leave ended and that i returned to figure . . . It controlled my life for years.

Your friends, family, and doctor have many well-meaning suggestions for getting an honest night's sleep:

  • Herbal tea & tinctures,
  • regular exercise,
  • avoid caffeine,
  • drink warm milk,
  • bathe in warm milk,
  • relaxation audios,
  • aromatherapy,
  • gentle yoga,
  • guided meditation.

Maybe even sleeping pills?
But nothing’s worked for you long-term.
No matter what you’ve tried, you can’t stop fighting to nod off in the dark .
It's all-consuming, exhausting, frustrating, and confusing . . .

Insomnia & Its vicious circle

And what happens when you're cursed with the chronic inability to fall asleep?

  • Your health suffers.
  • Your performance at work suffers.
  • You're always dragging around.
  • And you are a total drag to be around!
  • You feel completely out of it all the time.
  • You don’t have the motivation to enjoy your favorite activities.
  • You have zero energy to try to to fun things together with your friends & family.
I've been there.

What's wrong with me?!
Why can't I fall asleep?!

I didn’t know the answers to those questions, but I knew one thing: I didn’t want to get on sleep pills for the remainder of my life. So let me ask you . . .

How would your life change if you'll get an honest night’s sleep regardless of what?



My initial attempts at deciding why i could not sleep were focused on exterior factors. and that 
i didn't think I'd ever find a cure for insomnia. I had unknowingly been conditioned to base my self-worth and sense of “realness” on external validation, namely, the approval of others. I didn’t trust in my intrinsic value as an individual .

Finding the Cure for Insomnia

The major shift came on behalf of me once I not looked outside of myself for answers.
When I started looking within for the explanation for my insomnia and my world forever changed.


I spent years recording my observations: my patterns, my thoughts, and actions . . .
I was digging for the important motives behind my everyday behavior.


Why did I make the choices I made?
Why did I react to everyday annoyances and pressures so emotionally?


Insomnia stemmed from my fear that I'd never be ok .
And because it seems , insomnia was the key to realizing that I lacked a robust sense of self.


I couldn’t just trust my intuition, my heart, or my spirit to guide me.


I didn’t understand the way to live as my true, authentic Self.
If you’ve read this far, I’m guessing you'll relate.


Why Is Sleep So Important?


You have the proper to be who you were born to be, regardless of what you’ve been made to know up so far . i used to be made to know otherwise for an extended time.


Getting to know my real motivations has helped me cultivate life-changing happiness and productivity, and that i want to share the tools I’ve developed so you'll begin to vary your own life.


Getting an honest night’s sleep is vital to leading a satisfying and authentic life, and the other way around . You can’t have one without the opposite . And knowing the explanations behind your choices and behavior—the reasons that are unique to you and your experience—will assist you to achieve both.


My struggle with insomnia was a blessing in disguise, because it gave me the chance to get my authentic, true Self and develop the Sense of Self (SoS) Method. It's my mission to assist people on the trail to healing and Self-liberation.


When you overcome your insomnia you’ll:

  • clear your brain fog
  • remember things easily
  • be fun and pleasant to be around
  • look awake and feel alive every day
  • be creative and productive at work
  • have energy to enjoy your favorite activities
  • feel and behave sort of a loveable person again

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Super Easy Vegan & Gluten Free Zucchini Flatbread Recipe

Potato Jackfruit Stew ~ Vegan Recipe

Monday Motivation: Take a bath, cook with garlic, self-care checklist